How to Redeem Xbox Live Code on Xbox One
Xbox Live redeem code is a code which is stored in the database of Xbox. It is a code which, when redeemed, provides the users with gifts and discounts.
Xbox is a video gaming brand created and owned by Xbox. One of the gifts, the redeem code gives the user is a code to extend his/her Microsoft subscription. Microsoft distributed these codes among its users to provide awareness regarding their games.
Usually, a redeem code contains alphanumeric values and is up to 25 characters long. As most of the people don’t know how to use this code, we are here to help you understand the redeem codes and their function in some simple steps.
How to Redeem Xbox Live Code on Xbox One (Guide)
- Firstly, you’re going to have to sign in with your Microsoft account into your Xbox to have a chance of getting the code.
- After you have entered your Xbox account, you need to push on the Xbox button.
- Now, you have to click on right and the Store tab.
- Finally, you need to enter the Xbox Live redeem code. Now this is definitely the most important step of this whole process. You need to make sure you enter the code without skipping any hyphens as they are also part of the code.
How to Redeem on Xbox 360
- Just like you did on the Xbox One, you’ve also got to sign in on your Xbox 360 with your Microsoft account.
- Click on the Xbox Guide button present on the Xbox One controller. After this, choose the Apps and Games and then choose the Redeem Code.
- At the end, type the complete redeem code, exactly as it is, to redeem that code by Microsoft.
Codes cannot be redeemed if the payment method is expired or if the user’s account contains excessive amount within.